Do you ever see pictures of yourself where ...

you look great and very thin, but then when you look in the mirror or while you're sitting on the couch, you feel like a total fat ass?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just the opposite for me! I've been losing weight, and I cam see the changes when I look in the mirror, but then I see a photo, and I see all the spots I dislike magnified and it makes me nuts.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't feel like a "total" fat ass, but I was thinner in some pictures. But I have 2 kids and I'm still thin (thanks to genetics), so I can't complain too much.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 2:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes! I have a totally messed up body image..I take pictures of myself just to prove to myself I look good. When I look in the mirror I think I look fat & huge...it's really weird, because I'm not, but I really do see myself that way 24/7 ...so I just keep taking pics to convince myself, what else do you do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2010