so i was told not to have intercourse before i'm 36 weeks cuz everythime i did i got lots of contractions. has this happened to anyone?

DaniaClayton

Asked by DaniaClayton at 1:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope. My doctor told me to have at it anytime I wanted but I never had contractions with sex.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It's not super common, but it does happen. I'm sorry you're having to deal with that!! I had the BEST orgasms when I was pregnant! (TMI, sorry!)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Toward the end my orgasms would cause spasms of pain in my uterus so I would just not have an orgasm. Maybe just stay away from that part of the "pleasure"?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It never happened to me but there is a member who goes by Kajira on here. I believe that's one of the thigns that happened to Emma, but you'd have to talk to her. I don't know how much talking she's doing these days having just had her little girl, but you can always message her for info or support or something and see.
    I wish you luck.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• no, but wish it wud, im ready to have this baby now.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm on pelvic rest for bleeding. Hoping they take me off it before hubby comes home though! U/S next week, so we'll see!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• nope,my doc said that i'm fine having sex anytime during my pregnancies. it is a little painful in the begining but it goes away and well i have small braxton hicks the day after. but it's not something unusual.
    romomomof2

Answer by romomomof2 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• wow i'm real surprised how this is not as common as i thought it was. i shoud have known since this never happened to me with my first child. the good thing about this is that i will prolly have the baby as soon as I have sex at 36 instead of going over my due date. my hubby is being so good about it too so i think thats cute. im more worried about me being able to wait :)
    DaniaClayton

Comment by DaniaClayton (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• nope im allowed to have as much as i want lol, although my baby kicks alot and ruins the mood alot of times!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 9:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2010