do anybody else have a problem with stayin up ? i sleep all day the only time i get up is to eat and use the bathroom

mrzshanteb23

Asked by mrzshanteb23 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i stay up all night and i sleep til noon.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• rite now my eyes are heavy ! but even if i do go 2bed early i still sleep the entire day ! i dont know what to do to stay up !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• maybe the growing baby is taking up all your energy and you need to eat more food to compensate.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• evrything i eat except for sweet patato pie makes me sick ! i drink more than i eat !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• r u early in your pregnancy? i was lik that for the first 3months, ma husband wud cum wake me t eat and then i wud go bac to bed, i was so sick to that sleepin helped
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yes iam early in my pregnancy !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Maybe try a smoothie or milkshake with crackers or bread and make sure you take your B vitamins. Did you have sleeping problems before you were pregnant? Because I have this problem off and on whether I'm pregnant or not and I've found out that it's an autoimmune problem but I don't yet know which one, there are a lot of autoimmune diseases and they often share symptoms. But I take L-Lysine for immune health which helps me a lot. It's an amino acid, your body doesn't make amino acids so they have to be obtained from diet.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• im going to try that ! i never had sleeping problems before !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 2:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Do also talk to your Doctor because he might want to run some tests or watch your diet closely. I know how hard it is to feel absolutely exhausted all the time so I really hope that you will get some relief soon. :-)
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:32 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• thank you ! and i will do that ! i hope i get relief also ! :)
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 2:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2010