Muscles on women: Sexy or not?

http://www.wpwmax.com/0-testdata/samples/0000083/pcimages/samples.jpg

Personally, I think it's kind of gross to go this far.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Some muscle tone is nice, but not when her muscles to get bigger than men's muscles.... Remember that movie GI Jane? Demi Moore gained some muscle tone for the movie, and I thought that looked good on her, but any more than that and it's kinda gross.

Strength is another story. I admire strong women, (but not necessarily buff) I have a compound bow, and only a few of my girl friends can even pull the string back. Many of them tried but couldn't do it. What if you have to lift a heavy rock off of your child or something?
    miatagirl

Answer by miatagirl at 1:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• This came up because of something I just saw online lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm with you. There's Jillian Michaels fit, then there's too much (hypertrophy is the medical name for it). I'm aiming for toned and fit, not Muscle Mania!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• That much yep totally GROSS!!! But a bit of muscle definition is pretty hott. Or maybe I should say "toned".
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't even think Jillian Michaels looks all that great. I mean I think she's beautiful, but sometimes when I see her working out, I can't help but think, "Ew." I'm just not a big fan of being able to see muscles on men or women, though lol. Well, guys arms being a little muscular is hot, IMO, but that's as far as my liking muscles being visible goes. I'm a weirdo, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Toned with a little definition is hot. I think even Madonna is a little freaky looking lately. Whoever that is in the pic looks disgusting. I like my man to be cut and muscular but no veins popping out! That's gross, too.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 1:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Bulk on a man is OK. Bulk on a woman, now that is just over doing it. Toned is very sexy. Don't want to scare the men.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think even too much on a man looks nasty. Definately for a woman.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm with everyone else... toned is nice but ripped women are scary looking.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Toned, yes. Bulky, no. The picture you posted is too much, IMO, but hey--whatever floats her boat.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010