i have a question....... please help

So i am 14 weeks pregnant and everything seems to be going good, except that i have a 6 year old with ADHD. She is the hardest kid i have ever known, and i have worked with children for over 12 years. She has horrible aggresive tantrums, and there are times that i have to physically restrain her. She is only 40 pounds, but it still concerns me that something is going to happen to the baby. I tend to get stressed out by the end of day, and i am so worried about my baby. I try to stay calm, but you have never met my daughter. any ideas? are babies really that safe in your belly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They are safe as long as you don't get hit REALLY hard, fall and hit it REALLY hard.. and so on. My toddler is 30 lbs and has pretty much jumped on me and I'm okay.... now, if you think that soemthing was too hard you should go to the ER. Just guard your belly from your daughter. Can you explain to her to be careful? Is she on meds? I'd just pray nothing happens and be calm.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2008