I had a pimple.. down there.. and now it looks gross! adult content

I had this GIANT pimple down there, right above my pubic bone area (yes, it was JUST a pimple!) and it popped, but now its all purple and gross looking! me and my SO are having an alone night on saturday and i definitely don't want to disgust him :/ how can i get rid of this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Salicylic acid acne gel 2x a day and use your face moisturizer after so it doesn't get all dry and flaky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Sit in a hot tub of water several times before Saturday. It heals fast down there.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• wash it gently with a feminine wash...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 1:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It will heal up, but I would go see the doctor and get their opinion.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would deffinately go see a doctor and let them decide how to get rid of it. It is an open wound now and it can get infected.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Hydrogen peroxide..apply with a Q-tip, only at the very center, it'll dry up and flake off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It sounds like it was a ingrown hair, It will get better. Keep the area Clean and dry. Use neosporin ointment with a

band-aide, He will not think your gross. Men do not think that way. Cover it with a band-aid and say nothing. It will go away.

have a nice weekend

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Your husband probably won't even notice it. If there's any trace of it left and you feel self conscious about it, just keep the lights low or off and have fun.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• go to a doctor- same thing happened to my friend, she thought it was "just a pimple" and it turned out to be hpv (physical symptoms only come sometimes), which is something one in three women get, and it's easy so i'd go to planned parenthood or something and really check it out- good luck and i would refrain from any sexual activity unti it's gone
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2010