What can make your breasts sore? (Besides pregnancy and PMS)

I'm a larger chested girl (roughly a 34G), so I wear a bra most of the time, whether I'm up and about, or in bed. Lately, my breasts (one more than the other) have been soooo sore and I can not figure out why! It's not time for PMS and I'm not pregnant. It's not that kind of pain, really. It's more like a bad muscle pain or like a bruise deep down (like I've been hit in the boob with a bat). Any ideas?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 2:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Health

• You might have fybrocystic breast tissue...little or big lumps that you aren't able to feel easily with your hands. I'm large breasted and had them, I had to get 2 cyst aspirations..a needle to remove the fluid, it didn't hurt as bad as I expected to and I felt a lot better afterwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• When I had aching breasts not related to hormonal issues it was related to the underwire bra I was wearing. Doc told me they could actually cause achiness. She was right. I stopped wearing the underwires and two days later felt much better with improvement daily till I was back to normal.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 3:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i had strained a muscle n my boob earlier this year ! and it hurted so bad that i couldnt laugh cry or do nutthin period ! try gettin an examination and see what they have to say !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 2:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I had that issue about a month ago and come to find out it was because 2 year old dd keeps using me as a jungle gym in bed lol. Any time you "grow" it can cause pain too. Try not wearing the bra at night and see if that helps.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2010