not sure what to do

my boyfriend wants me to move in with him fulltime ! but i want to stay on my own ! our daughter is not here yet but he thinks it would be best for her if we live together !

mrzshanteb23

Asked by mrzshanteb23 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Listen to your gut instinct..it is rarely wrong. :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I agree with greeneyedgrandma
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my instinct tells me to just stay on my own and wait until i have my daughter to make up my mind !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You two aren't married, right? Do what you want to do. If he wants to do the move-in-together thing, he'll hang around for awhile after your daughter is here. If he wants to help out (and I hope he does), then more power to him. But, he needs to respect your decisions.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would say go with your gut
    joscelyne

Answer by joscelyne at 2:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• no we are not married ! hopefully he stays active in her life when she gets here ! but i feel that its best for us to be on our own until we decide on whats best for us as a family ! and not just jump head 1st into something just becuause we are having a baby !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 2:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i am !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 2:32 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Good logical sound thought process. I hope you will listen to your gut because I have always found that i regretted it when i didnt and I think you would as well.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 2:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i always had that problem not listening to my gut ! and now that im getting ready to have a baby i have a totally different way of thinking ! and my first priority is my daughter and whats best for her !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• All our other moms pretty much nailed it. It is so important to come with instructios. Only do what you need to do in all relationships.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2010