Do you love your husband more than you've loved any other people you've been in a relationship with, or did you love someone more than him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I thought I knew what real love was when I met my first boyfriend (the guy I lost my virginity to). We were really serious.. and only 18. Several relationships later, I met my husband. I wouldn't trade his love and the love I have for him for anything from any past relationships.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• He's not my husband yet, but I love him more than I love anyone else on this planet, my son doesn't count because he's not from this planet, he's actually from monkey-ville :D
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• The love I have for my husband is......... unexplainable. I've had 2 serious relationshipsbefore him. First one, I was 18 and it lasted 2.5 years. I thought I knew what love was then. Then I met my 2nd ex-bf and I was more mature, as was he. It lasted 3.5 years. I loved him with all that I was.  I "thought" that this was "as good as it gets".....I was wrong. I love my ex-bf as a person and am still friends with him....I wish him nothing but the best..........but my husband .......Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm.....I have NEVER felt what I feel with him. He literally has changed my way of thinking. The love I have for him is.........unmeasurable and indescribable...he gives me butterflies EVERYday....and most of all....he's the BEST father to our kids! I'm a blessed/lucky woman.

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am married to my soul mate and I would not trade him for nothing. I love him more than I have ever thought possible to love another human being besides my children.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 2:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i love my husband more than anything ! i wouldnt trade for nutthin ! unless its my child !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I thought I had been in love before I met my husband to be...thenI truly knew love. He is the one and only.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:32 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My man is my soulmate and my true love. I have never loved anyone like I love him.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 2:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I love my hubby more than anyone in the whole world, he is the one & only who got my everything( my soul,my body, my emotions). I can do anything for him.But yes my one year old son is also the most precious belonging that i have. Both of them make my life worth living
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I love my husband with my whole heart and feel like the love I have for him is like no other that I have ever experienced. BUT, having said that I have to say that I have had more passionate and intense relationships then I have with my current husband. This relationship is more comfortable, it is easier and "fits" me better then anyone else ever has. It is hard to describe, but I feel as though this is my soul mate in all ways, not just as husband and wife - but best friends, companions, confidants, partners....
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 3:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My husband was my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first lover. But when you know it's right you know. We met when I was 15 on an online book discussion forum and he moved from NY to CO with a backpack, a carry-on suitcase and $1000 to his name when I was 16 and he was 18. I asked him to marry me a few days later while we were watching Whinnie The Pooh :p We married two years later, when I was legal lol. Been together ever since, married 4 years, two great kids. It's not always easy, but when it's right it's right and you don't have to have a ton of experience to know it.

I love him more than anyone save our kids.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2010