when do you have the worst morning sickness ?

mrzshanteb23

Asked by mrzshanteb23 at 2:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Health

• I had 'morning' sickness MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT! For ALL 9 months!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 2:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i have mines early in the mornin and at night when i go to bed !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I had it all the time with my last pregnacy. Sip some gingerale or suck on some peppermints
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 2:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I had it all day during my first trimester. Wheat Thins helped. I knew I was done when I lost taste for them.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i have to try the wheat thins !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 3:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• In the car and whenever I smell something that isn't good! For my last pregnancy, I had to stay clear away from Subway(the sandwiches) or I would hurl. Something about the herb bread was sickening-idk. Unfortunately for me, Subway was right next door to work. During my 1st pregnancy, which was the worst, I had to stop using fabric softener all together because it was making me sick. I also couldn't feed the dogs anymore because of the smell of dog food. Some of the many smells during pregnancy that made me sick have had a lasting effect on me and I continue to avoid!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I feel SOOO sick from 5-10 weeks and not so great before and after that for a couple of weeks. It's all day and night. It's the worst when I cook, so consequently, we eat a lot of takeout for the first trimester lol.

Worse than the MS is the exhaustion. I sleep ALL THE TIME in the first trimester. It's terrible. When I'm not too tired to function I'm too sick to function lol. And then the second trimester starts and it's all good from there.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• hopefully i can get out this too tired stage ! bcuz i am to tired to do anything ! surprisingly tonite i am up !
    mrzshanteb23

Comment by mrzshanteb23 (original poster) at 3:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I never had morning sickness.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2010