Who’s the better driver? You or your SO?

raynestar

Asked by raynestar at 3:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Definitely him, I just don't admit it to him :D
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 3:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My husband. I drive too erratically.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Depending on how I feel as far as emotions or being sick. Most of the time it's me,
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 3:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my boyfriend !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 3:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Definitely not me, but that's only because dh has had a ton more expereince with it and has been doing it more years than I. That's ok because I'm the better parent lol and he and I both know it.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• experience too lol
    SweetLoveofMine

• My husband definately.
    Though to be fair I don't drive. I had my permit until I thought I mailed in the paperwork about my bipolar meds and didn't afterall. Not that it mattered mcuh I didn't get to get into drivers ed and I only drove like twice. Both times I hit about ten miles an hour screamed at the top of my lungs and slammed on the breaks (which for the record in a manual kills the car). And at the time we didn't have our own car, we kinda do now but it wouldn't pass for testing anyways so it'll be a bit before I get to the point where I can drive. (It's cool though fair free buses in Logan that go pretty much everywhere you need to)
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 3:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would say me, he would say him.. we have both been at fault for one accident each, but since I was rear ended once he counts that as my 2nd accident and says Im a terrible driver.. Its NOT my fault some guy slammed into me!
    But I am WAY better at directions. He never pays attention to signs or other landmarks and misses turns or has to ask me a million times where to go.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• He's more cautious, but I get us there faster! I do 99% of the driving.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• He tells me I am a great driver. I tell him the same thing. He has driven in over a year because of health issues though so I guess that makes me the better driver now. I'm only cautious when I have someone with me. I hate, HATE the stupid minivan I am having to drive until we can afford to get MY car fixed ... '94 Grand Prix 2-dr coupe ... I miss my little sports car.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2010