Anyone else a nightowl?

My "day" starts at roughly 6.00pm and I work through the night. I usually end up going to bed around 9.00 in the morning. I find that I sleep wayyyyy better during the day then I do at night. I have the luxury of working from home and being able to set my own schedule. is there anyone else in this situation? how does your family handle your "odd" hours? and would you stay up all night even if you didnt have to? I would. lol

wyldreams

Asked by wyldreams at 3:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• surprisingly 2nite i am !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 3:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If I could work the night shift I would, although I am a morning person. I will be a nurse at some point, so I'd love to get the night shift (the pay bump helps, too!)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes I'm very much a night owl and I have a toddler it is sometimes hard but I get through it, I wish I could turn on my sleep schedule aroudn tho :(
    amberh0225

Answer by amberh0225 at 5:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Not here..I can barely be up past 10P some nights
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'm your new bff!! i would love talk to you! I'm work at home mom and i'm night owl and my friends who do the 9-5 think i'm crazy cuz they recieve emails etc from me so late and i can't help it i don't know why i like being night owl
    debb1969

Answer by debb1969 at 2:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2011