Shop at Target or Walmart?

I'm gonna go with Target because frankly, they have a nice appearence, shelves that aren't constantly bare, items that are in stock on a regular basis, employees that present themselves in a more professional manner and more variety. Walmart is constantly changing what they carry in the stores. It's extremely frustrating too when I can't get everything on my list-no matter if it's 5 items or 100, its inevitable they WILL be out of something or no longer carrying it. Not to mention target's carts drive so much smoother, they give you $0.05 off your total for every bag you bring in, and there's nobody holding you up at the door because their alarm went off for whatever reason or the person at the door has to look at your receipt!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 4:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in

• Target....I've boycotted Walmart for YEARS!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I prefer Target but if what I need is cheaper at Walmart I go there
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 4:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I go to both. But yeah the overall appearance in target is nicer.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• walmart is 5 mins away, target is 45.....sigh...I like target though
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 4:32 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I prefer Target. For the same reasons you mentioned.
    I go to Walmart for advertised specials. I did use their Site to Store Shipping. But going to the store to pick up took away from the ease of ordering on line. I had to go to the store to pick up.
    The Walmart closest to us is expanding and remodeling. They have the most depressing blue color on the walls now. I could not get out fast enough. It was horrible. Not bright and inviting like Target.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Target!! I HATE Walmart. It always seems dirty, things out of stock but my biggest problem with the store is that in general the employees act like they are doing you a favor if they have to wait on you in any way. Including the managers!

I will say I find that to be true in NE - maybe not in other areas of the country.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 6:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Target
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:32 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• target! i hate walmart but hubby likes it. target when u ask a salesperson a question they can speak english and help you even if they dont work in that section. walmart they say they dont know and dont speak english.
    mamajennie31010

Answer by mamajennie31010 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I like Target a thousand times better than WalMart
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 2:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• target
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 3:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010