Stay at home mom trying to make some extra cash at homw

Hi Im Cie Im a stay at home mama things have gotten a little tight for my family and Ive been really stressing myself out over it. Im looking for ways to generating money from home and eveything Ive tried has failed . Ive tried dropshipping , Blogging I made a penny from google adsence ...lol Ive tried pay per click Ive been doing it eveyday for a week and Ive only made 4 dollars. I love to craft I was thinking I could find somthing I can do along these lines iduuno Im truley stuck ......are there any moms out there that can give me some advise whats worked for you ........oh yeah I have a job I only work one day out of the week I cant afford a sitter.

Mizzsweetooth

Asked by Mizzsweetooth at 5:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Can you sit? That could be a way and not have to take your baby to a sitter.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Take in 2-3 kids and make some money that way.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• we have the same problem i only work 3 times every 2 weeks.. im looking for something at home too but like you im stuck too..sorry this didnt help you..
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 5:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I do agree if you could watch 2 or 3 kids that might help. If you did this you might want it to be someone you know because in my state the state has laws regarding daycare and that sort of thing. If you are into crafts you could try selling the crafts. Maybe try making up flyers and dropping them off at local schools or business. You could also try listing them on ebay or a site like that.

Good Luck!!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am an Independent Distributor for a company that offers no start up costs. I don't make a huge amount doing it but I do make money and if I didn't work Full time outside the home along with DERBY and Board of Directors and my sons activities I would probably make alot more with it because I would put a ton of time into it.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 9:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I sell on ebay. Dropshippers don't really work because the ones you find easily online are used by too many ebayers already OR ebayers are selling it for less than your dropship price. BUT I get my inventory at thrift stores, yard sales, consignment sales even sometimes on ebay again. I stick mainly with Gymboree in baby/kids clothes and any Ralph Lauren in any clothes. I also buy collectibles, china and such on occassion.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If you love crafts, why not sell some of your crafts on Etsy?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• There are lots of options out there, most of them are not worth the effort though. I have found a few companies that are legit (free!) and very much worth the time I spend working for them. I put together a little description and list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• First off, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND STOPPING THE PAY PER CLICK. That can get expensive very quickly without any profit on your end. Pay per click should really only be used after you've trained... and trained and trained and trained. There's a lot of research that goes into it - yes it's a GREAT way to narrow your advertising down to ONLY your target market, but again, lots and lots of education goes into that to make it worthwhile :)

You could try doing your crafts and selling them on Etsy, not sure about fees if there are any or not. Is there anything else that interests you? You could do the babysitting thing, not sure how much that'd bring in for you.... you'd have to find people who have the money to pay you for watching their kids.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 12:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Hi Cie, I'm a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it. I work when I want and especially push more when extra cash is needed. I love it! I work mostly on weekends and in the evening when my husband is home! I can work 4 hours and bring home $150 + the same day! Plus I get override commission from the company, and other incentives. Best part about this business is that I was able to start for free. Msg me if you would like more info!

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010