what where you doing when ur water broke?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sleeping
    nathans_mom407

Answer by nathans_mom407 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• i had just gone to bed an hour before, then i woke up when my husband called and said he was off work and asked if I wanted anything to eat(of course I did, I was 40 weeks pregnant!!). So, I hung up the phone and had the urge to go to the bathroom and when I stood up, it broke.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:50 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I had just had a dinner party and my husband and I were making the bed (I had done laundry earlier). My mom and sister weren't out of the house 5 minutes when it happened. However, the hospital staff dind't think my water DID break and ended up sending me home. When my son was born and there was practically no fluid, they conceded that it broke when I said it did.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 11:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• My husband had been discharged from the hospital the day before (long story!) and neither of us could sleep. At 4:30 in the morning, we decided to take a walk around our little block. At the farthest possible point from our house I had that Uh-Oh feeling!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I was shopping for groceries. I bent down to pick up a jar of pickles and whoosh. A clerk was at the end of the aisle and sort of went into 3 stooges mode. I started laughing and she starts hollering..no no don't laugh it might fall out.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• sleeping
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2008