Do you wear makeup?

I used to but now with 3 toddlers it's just not an option. Heck even when I buy makeup I'll put it away and then a few days later I'll leave hubby in charge while I do grocery shopping or any number of things. I'll come back and poof all gone the boys will have some how ruined it. But whatever I don't wear it enough to really care too much. lol

2murphyboys

Asked by 2murphyboys at 6:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wear it when I am going out or someone important is coming to the house. My son never got into mine because I never left him alone in the house and kept our bedroom door locked.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I didn't wear it the whole 1st year after having baby #1 and #2 lol. I would have taken shut-eye over makeup anyday. Plus dh is great and tells me I don't need makeup and that when I wear it he mostly just likes to see my eyes sparkle lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I usually only wear makeup when I am going out. I am a SAHM and have been for 9 years, so wearing make up just to clean the house is not for me.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Most everyday, but all I wear is powder and some eye liner and mascara. So it takes me about a minute and a half, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes, but hardly ever (maybe once a month, sometimes less). My kids are also always getting into it even when I hide it so I usually keep the expensive things (foundation, lip stain and eyeliner) in my purse and that's locked up so I know they won't ruin those.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 7:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Every day...just for me!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Nope, never have either. I don't have the time or the patience to sit there and put stuff on my face. My friends like trying to put makeup on me, but I have worn it maybe 10 times my entire life.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:32 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yup. I work full-time in an office M-F and I don't feel complete if I'm not wearing it.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 10:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• spirited I wish I could put a lock on my bedroom door! lol My DH has this thing about how your supposed to teach your kids what their not supposed to do. Which I get. But I think why make it harder on yourself.
    2murphyboys

Comment by 2murphyboys (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2010