What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?

I'm talking about dumb bone-headed stunts you've done. One of mine was that a few months ago I was playing with a lighter. After a while it wouldn't light anymore. I shook it to see if I could hear any liquid in it. I didn't. My bright idea was to put the lighter up to my ear and barely mash the button. I did, and to my suprise, I hear szzzzzzzzzz. For some strange reason, the top of my ear felt like it was on fire. Hmmmmm!!! I singed the hair above my ear and burnt my poor ear!

zachsmom900

Asked by zachsmom900 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The dumbest thing I've ever said was that a tractor trailer tire must weigh at least 110lbs because that's how much air it holds.
    Anonymous

• OMG.... I can't list the stupid things I've done, or pick a stupidest one either. I'm always doing dumb stuff.
    Anonymous

• Dropping out of high school
    Anonymous

• lolI would have to say sign up for c-m my house needs clean and laundry needs done lol just kidding......I love c-m  ....but i do have laundry to do

Anonymous

• well, having another baby seems like a horrible idea at the moment...lol...jk. I had pre-eclampsia with my first pregnancy and I didn't know there was an increased risk for subsequent pregnancies, but here I sit, looking like an ogre with my swollen body, laid up...and if that wasn't enough, earlier in my pregnancy I found out I had a herniated disc, so I feel like I'm dying. Yeah, and I know the exact moment it went wrong...we were in bed "You want another baby?" "Really, (giggle) yeah!" Uh huh...months of planning and medical intervention for my first baby, a freakin half thought out idea and giggle for the second...egh! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I have to long of a list!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 9:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i was cooking the other night m my hubby came home and carried to to the room where we um got romantic and i layed with him a while and forgot about the food and a small fire broke out we managed to put it out but we learned our lesson and thank god it wasnt worse
    Anonymous

• Purposely getting myself kicked out of the army. dumb dumb dumb dumb
    Anonymous

• The dumbest thing I ever did was marrying my ex. Got three great kids out of it though.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• We just got a new waffle iron today that we'd ordered from the internet...I got it all unwrapped & went to open it...must have a lock on it cuz it won't open but I just can't figure out how it unlocks!!!

Yeah, it helps if you open it from the front where the actual handle is...
    mockinbird

Answer by mockinbird at 11:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2008