ok can you ladies help me out

ok so my period is usually normal but now that i have been TTC it has been kind of weird this has been happening for about two months like the first month i was like a day late then the next one was a week late and now iam two days late does anyone know what this could be? its weird because it has been coming on the 9th every month now? what should i go by on my ovulation? do i just count like16 days instead of 14? also my period was supposed to be yesterday i took a test and it was neg. but still no period should i wait till the 9th again? has any of you ever have this happen to you? Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Stress can cause your peroid to be late. TTC is nothing, but stress. When your peroid is jumping around like that it is best to do BBT charting. It will give you more of an idea of ovulation timing. I would say wait for the 9th and if it hasn't started I would test agian. When my periods started messing up it was found that I stopped ovulating and was put on clomid to get pregnant. I dealt with messed up peroids for years before being able to find out why. Hopefully it is just stress. I hope things straighten out and you get a positive soon. GL
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 7:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• or you could try monitoring your CM as well but it is probaly stress.
    ashleejo

Answer by ashleejo at 8:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008