What did you do on your 1st sexual intercourse before loosing your virginity that makes you blush or cry even today? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• now why would I share that? It's personal between dh and I. If you are with the right person and have waited, neither person cares wht happens that isn't "perfect" You are just in total bliss to be with your one-and-only.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't regret my first, it was with my now husband so there is nothing I cry about :D
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Nothing really. It was kind of awkward but nothing to blush or cry over. Maybe chuckle :p
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• mine was awkward too weird actually but thats it
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• After living through two c-sections, nothing embarrasses me anymore. After losing a pregnancy at 17 weeks, there isn't anything in I've done in my past that makes me cry.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It was with my DH....not embarassing . I made sure I waited to "lose my virginity" with the man I would marry after I knew for sure that he would be a good man and not hurt me. There was no way I would agree to "casual sex". That way you won't be "traumatized" or cry about it.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2010