do you donate to charity when you leave a store?

i do at least once or twice a week but not every time i go.

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 6:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I usually dont. The only charity I will dontate to every year is St Judes Childrens Hospital. When I go to CVS they ask me and most of the time I will dontae. But I really try to avoid the bell ringing Santas. If I have extra cash I will but who really does anymore? lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• no every time I go cause I have to go lots of times but I do.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't donate everytime either. I try to donate and I also pick a charity that we donate to. This year we are buying toys for toys for tots.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Every once in a while, but for the most part we donate to charities we've chosen in a more formal way.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 6:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No. I never use cash so that means no change for the bell ringers outside. It doesn't feel too good to walk by them with nothing.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes, but not all the time. We've actually been counting our change for diapers and whatnot so I really don't have the money, but I try to when we do.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 7:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Depends on the charity. Some i give to and some i dont depending on if i have cash or not.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 7:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yes and no, the kids enjoy putting money in the salvation army red buckets (and i know its going for a good cause) so i keep small amount of change in my purse for this.....but store asking for money for things no i dont feel the need to do that.......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010