nightmares and ghosts

I'm up early because my son said he felt bugs in his bed.
I do know for a fact there is "something" around this house that I cannot see but it bothers me at night by pulling my comforter off from the end of the bed, and during the day things fall off shelves for no reason.
I'm used to being bothered by this ghost. But I wonder if it is
starting to bother with my son, who is 6.

How do I know for sure my son really had a bad dream or there is some truth to him actually feeling something in his bed.

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 6:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• ,,,That is creepy. They say children can sense those things more than us. I haven't ever had anything like this happen to me before but I'm sure it bothers you a lot, especially since we are protective over our children and don't like the thought of something bothering them like that. I'm very sorry and I really hope things get better and it stops. I would think if he keeps complaining about it then I would suspect something but if it is just a one time thing I would try not to worry too much.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 7:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am really bad at being over protective .... I don't get bothered by what goes on with me but if this spirit starts to interfere with my son's sleep then I'm going to be upset and probably just go out and get some sage and sweet grass but I'm not sure which one gets burned and which one gets put by the windows and doorways.
    I live by an indian reservation that was built on top of an old burial ground, and the natives use alot of the sage and sweet grass but forget which way to use each one.
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 7:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i say put on eo f those monitors in his bedroom (the ones where you can not only hear them but see them as well) then youll know for sure
    Gregorski41610

Answer by Gregorski41610 at 7:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• that is a good idea
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 7:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I never believed in ghosts until I moved into a haunted house. My daughter at 2 created two imagainary friends. She played with them constantly. That was when we first moved in. Then wierd things started to happen, the dog would bark viciously in a room in the basement, or at a wall in the kitchen. Lights would all turn on in the middle of the night. I would awaken to loud stomping in the dining room like someone was running in work boots. My dog woud tear out of the bedroom in attack mode and run around the dining room barking meanly. Then the stomping would stomp and she came back in. My daughter would waken at night screaming because she said people were in her room. There was a lot of scary things that happened too. When we moved the night screaming stopped, my dog never barked like that again, and my daughter's 2 imag. friends never came. She used to ask why they didn't come too. She was almost 7 when we moved.
    homeschoolin432

Answer by homeschoolin432 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Burn a bundle of sage in each room in the house, I have also heard the carrying a bell around will ward off bad spirits. Eucalyptus cleanses home of evil spirits & negativity. Chamomile protects home, children & removes jinxes.Burn some sandal wood incense. An eagle feather will ward off evil. You can also burn the sweet grass. These are just a few suggestions you could try.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Without going into alot of detail, I would take all of it seriously. Quite seriously. Are you a believer? If so, see a Pastor and ask for a cleansing.
    Bash away, who cares, I think you have a real problem in that house. JMHO
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I heard burning sage can get rid of spirits but it can also just anger them. I would talk to someone, like priest or someone, they usually know where to send you from there.

You could so contact Ghost Hunters and tell them and they will come out and investigate for you.
    JuneBug1985

Answer by JuneBug1985 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• you may more than a ghost in your home. If lots of negative things are happening then it might be a demon. Get someone in there to cleanse the house NOW!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 10:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My personal favorite spirit repellent is Archangel Michael. Ask him to take any roaming spirits to the place reserved for them. Burn sage like the other poster suggested. Then get some pest control in for the bugs. It is winter time so they will be looking for warm places to go.
    Anonymous