omg lol today my husband ask me for a quick massage and it turn into....

i was giving him the massage and i started talking and talking and talking i ended telling him about all the pets that i had when i was a kid all the family vacation i had and my first period all my fav colors ect.. everything i did when i was a kid lol poor guy i feel bad he ask me for a massage and he end up getting my childhood adventures --idk if he was actually listening but he was laughing at some points..he probably was thinking that i was crazy lol has anyone done this just keep talking and talking and talking and end up telling a complete story ...???

ps.i think its kind of funny because he hardly ever listen and i finally got him back lol

Genesis29

Asked by Genesis29 at 7:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, i do that all the time with hubby :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Is there a question?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• or maybe he was thinking this crazy woman when it she gonna shut up lol
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 7:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• btw before i opened the question i thought it was going to be "and it turned into having sex" or something dirty haha! :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yeah i do it all the time too, i think it's more of me just thinking out loud because my mind goes off all sorts of different places, one tiny thing can lead into a huge chain reaction of thoughts. My man does it to me sometimes too.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 7:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• thats another story very dirty stories i have starting with massages lol
    Genesis29

Comment by Genesis29 (original poster) at 7:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my hubby has told me many times that i am funny i can make him laugh ,that's what being married is all about if can't tell your best friend then who can you tell
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 7:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Be probably thought it was a nice massage regardless of your stories.

Answer by older at 8:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• LOL Before I read the question I thought you was going to say it ended in sex. LOL I thought it was going to get interesting LMAO
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 9:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lol i use to do this with most of my friends we would be doing something and then the next thing i know i'm telling them about every thing and of corse they smile and laugh and what not
    Sweetwaterlilly

Answer by Sweetwaterlilly at 12:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2010