am i pregnant??? adult content

i took clomid last month and i have been have these odd symptoms...my uterus feels kind of heavy. im nauseous. my breasts hurt.

Gregorski41610

Asked by Gregorski41610 at 7:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My magic 8 ball says...... take a test or see your doctor
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:59 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I agree with the first poster, why come in here and ask this? we can't tell over the net!

Answer by older at 8:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yeah that would be great advice guys!!! EXCEPT ive been to the doctor and no one will run tests. please stop with the sarcasm. if you dont want to help then move along please bc i really dont feel up to it.
    Gregorski41610

Comment by Gregorski41610 (original poster) at 8:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Why won't they run tests???

Answer by older at 8:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Why wont they do a test? I walked into the clinic and said "I think I'm pregnant" thats all it took...they took me in back and ran tests. Or find a WIC office, they will run them no questions asked....ok except the form you have to fill out. Good luck
    JuneBug1985

Answer by JuneBug1985 at 8:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i even went to the er and the doctor came into the room and said he doesnt know anything about my situation and just prescribed some loratabs for the uncomfortable heaviness ive been feeling. i made an appointment with my doctor about a month ago but the earliet thry could see me is the 17th of this month. thats military hospitals for you.
    Gregorski41610

Comment by Gregorski41610 (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i would get more advice from another doctor, if you walk in and say that you think your pregnant and its your doctor then they have to do a test, no questions about it! So not to be mean but quit being stupid and walk in the doctors office and make them give you a test! And hey hugs lol! Hope i wasnt mean
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 9:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Well My doctor is on base. There's no walkins. I will be seeing her on the 17th. I'm not being stupid I just want to know since no one can tell me anything. I've been TTC for going on 9 months now. This is not a light subject for me.
    Gregorski41610

Comment by Gregorski41610 (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Have you tried a home test yet? When where you due for your period? We can't tell you for sure if you are pregnant only a doctor and test can do that for you but we can and should offer support for people who just need advise or a sounding board. good luck to you.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yes i have but i believe my hcg levels were not high enough to show on a HPT.

and thank you for actually trying to help...giving me support. that is what this website is for right??

Gregorski41610

Comment by Gregorski41610 (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2010