can you ladies help me out here

ok iam TTC can you help me on this one?ok so my period is usually normal but now that i have been TTC it has been kind of weird this has been happening for about two months like the first month i was like a day late then the next one was a week late and now iam two days late does anyone know what this could be? its weird because it has been coming on the 9th every month now? what should i go by on my ovulation? do i just count like16 days instead of 14? also my period was supposed to be yesterday i took a test and it was neg. but still no period should i wait till the 9th again? has any of you ever have this happen to you? Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well if you are trying to conceive and your cycle's are irregular I would reccomend charting your cycle to see what day you are actually ovulating. It doesn't happen on day 14 for everyone, even if they have a 28 day cycle,, so you probably want to start temping and charting to see when you actually are ovulating. As far as being late, I would just wait until the 9th and if no flo check again, if your period starts go get a basil body thermometer, you can get one for like 5 bucks at Walmart and start temping sweetie!!
    luvmybabiegirlz

Answer by luvmybabiegirlz at 8:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i think that yes you should wait and retest or you could also go to the doctor and get a blood test and if it comes out negative on the blood test then you should consult your doctor about the issue you are having. Good luck!! i hope this helped out some what...and i hope that you get the answer you are looking for.
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008