ds lite

Is there any good game 4 the ds lite. My son is 4

keona101

Asked by keona101 at 8:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Many of the games which young children will enjoy involve looking after a creature, feeding it, playing with it, cleaning it and so on. One of the most popular games of this type is Nintendogs. Young children can enjoy looking after the dogs but are unlikely to progress through the game, unlocking the other dogs and upgrading their home, without a lot of help from someone older.

Disney Friends is another game which involves looking after creatures, but these are four Disney characters. There is a lot to the game, it cannot be completed in an afternoon. This could be enjoyed by children from about age 4, there is some reading and the child would need some help

Consider the games emerging from these TV shows:

* Postman Pat,
    * Peppa Pig,
    * Fifi and the Flowertots,
    * Dora the Explorer
    * Go Diego Go
    * Wonder Pets

Hope this helps some...Good Luck!!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My older kids have one - they are 7 & 8. My 5yo tries to play the games and just doestn' understand it. A 4yo is too young IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My 3-yr-old loves the Cars game. I've seen Elmo and Cookie Monster games, too, that I think would be really good for that age (one is letters, one is numbers). Anything with familiar characters aimed at that age group would probably be a hit.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2010