Do you have to have sex for a healthy marriage? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I think so!
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I hae it because I like it!!! not just for the health of my marriage.

Answer by older at 8:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• *have*

• I think so. I don't get anything from it. I do it for my husband, After we get through I feel a relief that maybe he will leave me alone for a few days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It can help, but long term you want to be able to have a healthy marriage that is not reliant on it. If your husband gets cancer or other medical problems that can stop him from performing you do not want to through your marriage out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I really think it depends on the persons involved. Some ppl are not as intimate as others and dont always have the time or the drive to make it a priority. I personally do it when im in the mood...lol. Some do it as their "wifely duty" but thats just not me
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I hate it anymore and it feels like a chore!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think it does help with a marriage. If you hate it then maybe you need to spice things up. Try doing something different or talk to you DH and let him know what is going on. Maybe he feels the same way and just doesn't know how to tell you.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I will NOT do it as my duty...that's why it's been months! But, I don't feel close to him anymore due to issues from the past...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't think this is the ONLY thing that makes a healthy marriage but I do believe it is an important part of it. Feeling sexually attracted to and being intimate with your partner is a for sure sign that the spark is still there, even if you've been together for years
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2010