Are you one of those girls that..

..will stand in front of the mirror and take about 20 pictures of yourself making faces and cute poses so that you can put them ALL on your facebook? lol Sometimes when I am bored I will go to some of my friend's pages and check out their pics and see what is new with them and I just find it so funny for grown women to have about 15 pictures in a row of themselves that look almost EXACTLY the same except they have different facial expressions lol

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, not only do I have better things to do, I am not so self involved that I think people want to look at pic after pic of my dumb ass in the bathroom mirror.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No, I got better things to do.

Answer by older at 8:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Haha no but I have noticed this also. I like photos with family or during events that show your true personality, not just trying to get a pic of me looking cute.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Never have done that. Don't have enough time if I wanted to. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• LOL not really...I took one or two but not in front of the mirror if that counts haha. I didnt have any pics of myself and instead of putting my childs pic up for all to see I chose to take one of my own for the site. lol it is funny what ur saying cause i know exactly what youre talking about!!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't do it but there's so many women on my page that do... I was sitting here one night and looking, okay being nosy,lol. Our 14 yr old son was sitting here by me and I opened one, and it literally scared the crap out of him... The woman is just plain scary looking. She also posted herself in a sports bra and spandex shorts to show before and after pics of her supposed weight loss, she looked like she was just sucking in on the after pics,lol....
    That song 'Your so vein" comes to mind...lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Nope, never have. I really laugh out loud when I see the "duck lips" (women trying to do a sexy face), it's so unattractive.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• no....lol, i really do not have an ounce of vanity in me...i also have better things to do...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No, and honestly, I tend to think that women who do that are childish and narcissistic.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• no, i'm not 15
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2010