do you think that at 5wks?

do you think at 5 weeeks pregnant there is an actual living baby in there. A human with a soul able to feel pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 9:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yes!!
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 9:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• There is definitely a living baby in there. Whether or not he/she feels pain at that age, I have no idea. Believing he/she has a soul at that age is a personal feeling.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yes. why? are u having any thoughts?
    romomomof2

Answer by romomomof2 at 9:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Thank you all for your answer but I am so touched by your answer kayaiden8907 I am so lost and dont know what to do. Its going to be extremely hard and I keep questioning my decision to keep it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Why would you ask? Of course there is a living baby in there...whether or not the baby can feel pain, I dont know. If you dont want it, why not give it to a family that is unable to have children. I have a cousin who's heart aches everyday because she cant have children. I hope you make the right decision. Good Luck, and hang in there.
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes. I 100% believe there is an actual baby in your belly! I read at 5 weeks your baby’s tiny heart has begun to beat.. I'm not going to try to sway you in any direction, but you do have your little baby in there.. I don't know you or your situation, I would just do some research online look at the development of the baby at this stage, maybe that will help more.

I also found this on a website:
    He's busily growing all his major organs, including the kidneys and liver. His intestines are developing and the appendix is in place. The neural tube, which connects his brain and spinal cord, will close this week.

lou.lou

Answer by lou.lou at 9:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes there is a living baby inside you even at 5 weeks
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• yes!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 9:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Just think about adoption first. You can give this baby 2 gifts: life and an amazing family.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2010