Decent Cost for Silhouette?

A local place is scheduling on Friday for facial silhouettes of your kids. It is $25 and you get 3 silhouettes.

"Have your child's hand-cut silhouettes made in 2 minutes or less! You will recieve three copies of this beautiful artwork...perfect for gift giving!"

I would like to have this of DD, but yet that seems expensive to me, but I have no knowledge of what is/isn't a good price, so...is it a decent price?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 9:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Man, I didn't think people did those anymore. I have one of my son but it was done at a department store in 1988. Nice to see they are still around. I think like anything else of your childs memories, you really can't put a price on it. You will have it forever, and they will be grown before you know it...and happy you shelled out the cash.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Didn't know they existed any more. Seems like a decent price for three, though.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 10:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2010