I am so lost and confused?

One minute I am so sure that I am keeping this baby and the next I am not so sure. The father is a jerk and I have been around him for almost 10yrs. my family hates him and does not want me with him.. His own mother doesnt agree with his behavior towards me and not I am pregnant again with his child. I do not know what to do. I am so scared of being shamed and embarrassed from my family and his. Sometimes I feel like termination at 5 weeks isnt do bad because it isnt a formed human yet but then remember that a heart beat might be there already. I dont know what to do. I am really lost and have no idea what decision ois the best for me at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your baby is not at fault if the father is a jerk, give him a fighting chance.

Answer by older at 9:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Please, please think about this. It is a little human, no matter how small, and you're it's mommy, the only person it has to love and care and protect it right now. It can't help that it is here now and should have the chance to live. If anything at least give it up for adoption. Who cares about embarrassment! There is no love greater than a child's love for its mother. You don't have to be with the father to take care of your child. There are plenty of single moms out there. Please think of this baby.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Have you considered adoption? That would be my choice if I was for any reason unable to accept the baby. If your considering an abortion that would have to be your choice. GL I know this must be a very hard decision.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am sorry you feel this way, However you are not alone, I have felt the same way heck i was like 12 weeks along , when i called the clinic to get info, However guilt took over and i did not go . I feel women have choices and its alright no matter what you chose just know u are not alone.
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Please consider going through with the pregnancy...if you later decide you aren't ready to become a parent, there is always adoption.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think you have to do what is best for you. When I became pregnant with my oldest his father, my EX was a jerk and I ended up leaving him. I went home and my parents where great about letting me stay until I got back on my feet. In the end it was best for me and I have a wonderful 13 year old son that I love very much.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• dont do something you might regret in the future, there is always adoption!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 9:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

courtneycra

• I personally am looking to adopt a baby. there are so many women out there that cant have children that are looking to give a child a warm and loving home. so if you decide to travel down the road of adoption just remember that you have a choice on who can adopt your baby. If you decide to keep your baby, then just remember that you can love and protect that child and maybe beings that "he" is such a jerk, maybe he will give up his rights and then you dont have to worry about him anymore!! Think long and hard but please dont consider abortion... your baby has a heart beat now, and is a living being. Dont take the life of a unborn, it didnt do anything wrong.
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 10:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If I kept it adoption would not be the answer because I know I am capable of caring for it and loving it. Its just hard.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2010