Did your SO use to like to do things sexually and now not interested at all? adult content

My husband use to enjoy going down on me but now he just acts like hes not interested in that, but he still wants his. He says that sense I gained wait he can't breathe when he does. I feel like he just doesn't love me like that anymore. What do you think? We have been married 23 years.

SheriesMom

Asked by SheriesMom at 9:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• He is telling you the why of his loss of interest, you can remedy by loosing some weight, it would be good for you and for him.

Answer by older at 9:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Well I have been married 13 years and there have been times in our marriage were either one of us didn't want to do things. We really had to talk through it and come to some understandings. I would say if he is not unterested in doing that for you then you don't have to it for him. Tell him that it bothers you and how you feel.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think there may be another problem. My husband and I have been married 46 years, and lack of interest has never been a problem. I don't know how to tell you to go about finding out where the trouble may lie, because men are very hesitant to talk about their true feelings about most everything. The best tip I can give you is to listen very closely to those things that he complains about all during the day. If he's going to tell you what's bothering him, it will come out in casual conversation rather in the "we need to talk" setting. The minute you ask him "why", he will go on the defensive and tell you nothing.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• the two of you need to have a heart to heart about whats really going on. I have another answer but Id rather tell you privately find a friend.
    cakes258

Answer by cakes258 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010