do you get your kids any gifts for christmas? If not why? If so how many do you get them?

and how old are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• of course I buy for them.... We usually do alot of christmas gifts... right now we are up to 23 for my 2 year old son and 17 for my 4 year old daughter, but I still have a couple of shopping trips left ( after we get paid again) .... I usually try to get an even number of gifts for them .... probably close to 30 each
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I have a 13, 11 and 9 year old. They get gifts for Christmas every year. I love shopping for things they want and seeing their faces when they open it. I think it is the best part of the holiday. This year I am not sure how many gifts they are getting because for one they want really expensive things and for two we might get thema dog, so we will just have to wait and see. One thing I do every year is I get them socks, underwear and things like that. that way they have a few more presents and they are things that they need.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Of course!! They are the main one's we buy for. They are 4 and 1. I bought them about 5 a piece...plus stocking stuffers. I love to see their faces on Christmas morning, priceless! :0)
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes my daughter gets gifts for Christmas and I am not sure how many she has maybe 10 so far. plus Santa gifts & stocking stuffers
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My daughter is 8 sorry I forgot to add that
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You bet! Both my hubs and I buy Christmas presents for our 3 kids. As for the # of gifts-- it varies-- depending on what the child wants and how much it costs. This year my oldest will have just a few things to open (he wanted mostly video games) while the youngest will have a lot to open. We do try to spend about the same amount on each child.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:32 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mine are 14, 12 and 4
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Absolutely! My 4 year old son is an only child and I'm a single mom, so I tend to go a bit overboard at Christmas. A lot of toys, but nothing too overpriced.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• 18, 17 16 15 14 , 9 4 AND 2, i go with 5 a piece however this year it s harder for the older ones. I am trying to get it done.
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I will get them 1 big gift each and clothes cause they need them.Because they are girls ill get them perfume sets,and small jewelry and makeup.Also i look for deals on pjs and slippers too.They are both really into babydolls so i will get them something to do with that.Also they want the new pillow buddy's,but im holding out for a deal!! So mabey somewhere between 6 to 8 gifts or 8 to 10.Ill see how it goes.Every year i try a little bit more to teach us all the true meaning of xmas!
    meleia396

Answer by meleia396 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2010