Another...

Does anyone else feel like shit when they get out of the shower? When i get up in the morning i always take a quick shower more of like a wake up shower....ill be fine as soon as i get up but when i get out of the shower i feel tired and sick..same when i take a shower in the evening after work...im 8 weeks today

newmom07142011

Asked by newmom07142011 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant...in the early stages, I felt sick every morning right when I stepped out of the shower. Try eating some saltine crackers before you even sit up in bed.
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i love the shower, but yes afterwards i do feel a bit tired, the heat relaxes me!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 9:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Maybe your taking a shower thats too hot, that can cause you to feel sick, Im not pregnant but even I feel sick if my shower is too hot
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 10:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2010