What is the favorite thing to play with at your house?

Here it's the couch. They take the cushions off and build towers. This is why I only bought one toy for Christmas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ours is our desktop computer. Our boys love playing games, like starfall, funbrain, coolmath, topspeed, the list goes on and on.... They are older though, so building a tent, or playing with couch cushion days are long gone...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My daughter has a learning laptop and my son has a baby basketball hoop! They wouldn't trade those for the world!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Socks. I could have saved a fortune on toys, only bought socks and he would have been happy.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My boys play with just about all their toys. My son has a Geotrax set that is getting huge! He loves to play with that. cars, etc. In the summer it is bikes or in the pool.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• For my son .. outside of his trains he likes playing with the magnets on the metal playroom door.
    For my daughter she loves playing with the toy pianos and flutes.
    They both love the rocking horse as well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• lol i had to re read that question lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It varies by the day. Recently, it's been the 8-foot tall blow-up birthday cake. Before that, it was pillows and sheets (they jump on the pile of pillows and we build fortresses with sheets as well as do mock snowstorms). Other than these instances, they play with pretty much all of their toys equally.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 1:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2010