What will you do to make yourself happy today?

Get your minds out of the gutters!! Lol, Ok, maybe it was just mine that went there :p... I've been depressed these past couple of months..the combination of winters arrival keeping me cooped up indoors, breaking up with my boyfriends and being sick for a few weeks just kinda knocked the wind outa me. Today, I've decided I'm going to find some happiness! Any suggestions as to where I might look?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think anything is going to work for me today...but I'm making coffee, opening a new flavor of creamer...I'll maybe do some baking later, take a nap...eat whatever I want...usually just eating what sounds good helps, instead of eating what I should (chocolate, anyone?!).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'll show up for work late again, tell the AA " mornin bitch" and promptly start the decision making process for lunch. After lunch I'll return a few apps and emails with a generic letter and forward the complaints to the Inbox of my Replacement. Around 2 I'll gather up my stuff and leave early, Short timers Attitude can only be enjoyed for so long ya know?
    Anyway, where can you look for happiness?
    That's an answer that will take me about a year to explain to you. I suggest stop looking outwardly for external forms of happiness that are fleeting and develop a new way of life and thinking that allows you to experience Joy Always. GL
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2010