how far along were you when you started setting up things for the new baby?

I mean like setting up the crib, the playpen, the swing the basinet stuff like that? Also how far along were you when you started buying things that you would need for the new baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my son we bought at crib at 8 weeks and but the thing up by the middle of my second trimester. We bought blankets and stuff before we found out he was a boy but at 20 weeks we we did find out the gender we went out and bought tons of stuff. I am 8 weeks with this one and we havent bought a single thing.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• he was due the end of october and I started setting up in august when I got the crib and stuff
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I bought the crib pretty early because it was a really good deal. I bought things here and there throughout my whole pregnancy, but made sure I saved stuff for the baby shower. We didn't set the crib up or fix the room until about 7 months, that's just when we got to it.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• the crib is still set up because we just put our 2 year old in a toddle bed, and just decided not to take it down, pretty much everything is still set up besides the swing because its another boy and my 2 year old is a boy!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mosst peole do that at 20-25 weeks so they can get gender friendly things for the baby
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I never had to buy anything but diapers for the baby and we bought those mere weeks ahead.
    We started setting up the month I was Due.
    This time around (third baby) we're setting up this month or next. I am seven months now.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2010