I think my thighs are huge now!!!!

Sence i became pregnant my thighs have gotten so big and its so gross to me is there anyone else feel this way about there body or feel gross about there body rite now.

andrearhodes

Asked by andrearhodes at 10:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're going to gain weight elsewhere than just your stomach. Go easy on yourself, you're gestating a child in there.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes. My whole family are thunder thigh people. I think I gained more in my hips and butt when I was preggo than in my belly. Good news is, if you gain weight in your legs, you're less likely to get heart disease than someone who gains it around their tummy and chest.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yeah I thought I was going to give birth to another ass rather than a child. It all goes back to normal though so don't stress.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I remember when my thighs started to rub together! You are pregnant so think of it in more of a positive light!!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 10:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Ohhh yeah this is really hard for me because i am a recovering anorexic but i know "starve yourself, starve the baby" and i could never harm my baby
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Each time I was pregnant I didn't gain very much weight and my thighs have never been a problem. BUT....my waistline has been larger,even when I was underweight. I think with each pregnancy my ribs and hipbones expanded. My thighs stay the same.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• oh yea completely normal. you can start walking and when sitting can move your legs so after the baby is here you can start working on losing the baby weight. i was lucky only gained 30lbs in my belly and lost it within 2 weeks of having my son. breastfeeding is a great way to lose baby weight. just a warning most woman get swollen as well
    mamajennie31010

Answer by mamajennie31010 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2010