internet dating..what would you say about a man who posts this as his profile intro, is referring to death kind of creepy? or is it just me?

I enjoy having fun, lighthearted debates, cooking, photography, scuba diving/snorkeling, riding my motorcycle and warm weather/tropical or better yet DRY HEAT at 80mph.

I know this sounds cliche, But life is a journey, and we all know the destination. The question is, How are you going to get there?

I want to go like my Uncle, nice and peacefull in his sleep,

NOT like the passangers in his car, Kicking and screaming all the way.

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 10:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Creepy
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think he was making a joke.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I don't think it's creepy, personally. It seems like he is trying to talk about what he wants out of LIFE. But if it seems weird to you, then don't date him, I would say - it's all about what you like. Good luck!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It's a joke. I've seen it a million times. I would think he actually has a pretty good sense of humor. It looks like a pretty typical "guy" post other than that.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2010