What do you think about?? adult content

I got some BC pills from my doctor last week. I went ahead and started taking them Sunday even though my period was LAST weekend. I haven't been on BC since DD was born last Dec, we have just been using condoms. And I HATE them. I haven't had insurance so I haven't been able to go get any pills and the closest Planned Parenthood is over an hour away from me right now. So anyways... Dh and I are going out tihs weekend to celebrate our two year wedding anniversary. I was thinking about just using the pills and some VCF. Would you risk it like that? I've never used the VCF before so I don't know much about it. If you've ever used it please let me know!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have used VCF and it worked for me, The pills arent effective yet so be very careful. Read the directions on the VCF b/c you use it, you have to insert it and allow it to disolve b4 having sex. Also have him pull out, although its not 100% effective it helps plus the VCF can protect from the pre-cum. Good luck.
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 10:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010