Do you have a favorite Mug that you drink out of all the time?

I have 3  that are my favorite I have tons in my cupboard though and they all have snowmen on them. I drink out of them all year long. How about you? What's yours look like?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Mine is made by Thomas Kinkade so it has a beautiful pic of a house and landscape on it. When I pour hot liquid in it the lights on the house pop on. I use it for hot chocolate (which yes I drink all year long).
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mines an insulated travel mug so my coffee stays warm longer... I got it a couple yrs ago when I was in Montana with my Hubby. I use that one and a Range Rover one we bought when we got out Rover, it's also insulated.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yep, mine has Thumper on it and I got it at Disney World last January when hubby and I were there for our 20th anniversary Honeymoon trip.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mine is handcrafted with a hand making a peace sign and the words "War is over if you want it"...
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 10:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yep, it's cobalt blue and has "Joe Sperm" on it. Apprently it was an advertisement for Planned Parenthood. A friend found it at Value Village and got it for me. Cracks me up every time I use it!
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mine has an arabian horse on it with a helen keller quote on it
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Mine is Longaberger- It's tall and holds about a third of a pot of coffee- I cup and I'm good to go!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I have a couple I use most often. One I found at Barnes & Noble - it's lavender with a white skull and crossbones on each side. That one stays on my desk at work.

The other stays at home. It's from the Disney store and it's black with a collage from Nightmare Before Christmas printed on the side.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I have a couple... One has a pic of our family cottage on it and a saying that my grandma says all the time and the other is a pic of Torch Lake..
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yes, it's a nice big mug that's perfect for a cup of tea or cocoa. It has a saying on it "Life is all about how you handle Plan B". I got it from Cracker Barrel.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010