What is the one thing you can not compromise on?

My pride gets in the way alot so there are several things. But my biggest is who balances the check book lol.

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 10:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are several points we can not find a compermise on....
    He thinks farting anytime anywhere is funny, I think it's a bathroom behavior
    He think the kids should have to eat every last bite on their plate, As long as they eat their veggies I'm proud of them for recognizing when they are full
    I like to put gas in the car when it's at 1/4 tank, he likes to take it all the way to E
    I like to FILL the gas tank completly, he thinks we should only put 20.00 in at a time

hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i will not strap on one and do him in ass backend
    while my pussy is ignored and he does not care that i hate pretending to be a man

i left his f_cking gay ass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I have to do the laundry, no one else. No one can do it like I do...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I can name more than one: Laundry, cleaning, loading the dishwasher and folding the laundry.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• cooking ! he is a chef and a very good one....but i have weight issues...he won't compromise on giving up all that extra flavour from sauces and butter and cream, so I cook for the kids and I and he cooks for himself....it sounds weird but it works well for us ! I've lost all my weight and he gets his flavour....and the kids eat healthy without complaint....he prefers to eat late at night and we eat early, so the kids aren't sitting there drooling over his food....he eats when they go to bed. We do come together for one meal each month that he cooks.
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• We can't comprimise on my son's new bedroom situation. He wants to turn the playroom into my son's room, so our son (two) can close the door whenever he wants. I don't want to take away that room as the playroom, because both kids know that to be the playroom. He has a room, but it needs a door on it, which will be done hopefully soon. He almost is favoring our son over our daughter in that manner, because he knows our son doesn't want anything to do with our daughter. Who is one.

We can't comprimise on living in an RV and traveling around the country. He CLAIMS he wants to travel, but in the three years we've been together I've been to AZ twice (we live in Michigan) and various other places and he never comes. And he appeases me saying we'll travel one day, but we can't comprimise on actually living in an RV and traveling. I don't think he'll ever travel.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2010