I have the biggest crush on my teacher..

My teacher isn't even cute but I cant help just wanting to touch him and flirt with him. How do I get these ideas out of my head?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Realize that your attraction probably stems from the fact that your teacher is an authority figure, a person with power, and somebody you probably admire. This is exactly why a relationship is out of the question - you are not equals. If you touch him and flirt with him, you are putting him in a very uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation, one that could compromise his professional reputation and his career. So if you do indeed like and respect him, you will keep your distance and play the role of a dutiful student, no more.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 7:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Fantasies about being with an instructor is something that many ppl do. Intelligence is a turn on for some. I guess they figure if they know so much they will know how to please a partner sexually. Who knows? There is nothing wrong with entertaining ideas of fantasy but it's probably best to keep them in your diary and not act on them. He could lost his job and that's never a good thing! How to stop them? So keep thinking them if you want but be productive, not destructive with your ideas. Write a great story about it. It could be a best seller!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Thanks ladies you both have great ideas and thoughtful insides on why i am thinking it! Thanks again!
    Anonymous