TTC after Mirena...No period yet, BFN...and a BAD ATTITUDE!!

Ok, so I have had my Mirena out since Nov. 2nd. I have still had no period, tested TWICE for pregnancy and got two BFN... and now my hormones must be having a party because my attitude is SOOOO out of character.

I feel like I did before I found out I was preggo with our DD. My co-workers think I am SOOOO hilarious all of a sudden because I am saying how I really feel and being all mean...I don't know what to think.

Is this the "Mirena Crash" or withdrawal I have heard others mention...Please advise!

MrsJStearns

Asked by MrsJStearns at 10:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It might be. What were your periods like before the Mirena, did youi have bad PMS before?
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Plus, it's only been a month
    Zakysmommy

• I never went through the crash that some mention so I am not sure. I do know that it takes a while to completely leave your system so your body might still be adjusting (which I guess could be the "crash"). GL!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It could be the crash thing I have heard about it. I got mine out about the same time and I have crazy things going on as well. Im feeling kinda depressed and I swear I have tons of pregnancy symptoms which is driving me crazy cause Im getting the bfn as well. I tell you I will never poison my body with birth control again :( Hope you feel better soon!

MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 10:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• ok what is BFN?
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• For some women, it can take up to a year for all the stuff to be out of your system.

It can also take up to a year for your periods to regulate back out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 8, 2010