My husband is dating women online..any advice please? I am trully disturbed. adult content

viana58

Asked by viana58 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Marriage counseling.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Tell him thats a complete violation and the same as physically cheating and tell him he stops it now, its not ok. And counseling would probably do some good if he can't control himself.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 10:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• unless he's meeting them in real life, for all ya know he's talking to guys pretending to be women who are just making a fool of him to get a laugh at his expense.

Its his intent thats hurtful and should be addressed.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• If it was me I would change the locks and have his bags sitting on the porch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• if he's really dating females online, you have to decide to stay with him or not. if he's just talking to them as friends, then that's shouldn't be a problem. you have to find out what's really going on between him and those females to be sure of what to do. you need to talk to him about it.
    jholmes073

Answer by jholmes073 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• sit down with him & tell him how you feel, & until he stops I would either turn the internet off or change the pass word to something he won't think of. I do think marriage counseling would be good also.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Tell him bye, I wouldn't put up with that!
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• people treat us the way we allow them too. Im sure you have already talked with him about this issue. If he wont go to marital therapy with you and wont change the behavior then I would leave. I would also be installing a keylogger on the computer so you can see for sure if he stoped.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• let him no how u feel and if it dont stop do wat needs to be done or do wat i did every site he had a profile on make ur own lol i have the pass codes to all the sites he dosent no but he not meeting them or coming at them in a sexual way but if its more give him a ultimatium
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Tell him that dating online is still cheating.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2010