What's the sweetest thing your significant other has done for you lately?

For the past few mornings I've woken up to find cute little messages on our fridge made out of magnets. Yesterday morning I found "I Luv You PT". PT = Pop Tart which is what my husband's called me since we were dating. I responded with an "I Luv You 2 TS". TS = Toaster Strudel which is what I've called him since we were dating. And this morning I found "I Luv You More PT" and I responded with "No Way TS". lol. :)

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• a couple wks ago i had left him his favorite candy on his desk with a note saying "happy monday", that night we got in a little argument...and the next day he walked in (after a 14hr work day) with a bouqet of flowers and my favorite chocolates and a note that said "happy tuesday". did i mention the argument was MY fault, not his???? lol. and he never ever buys me flowers or things like that, so it was beyond sweet...
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• My husband lets me sleep in every weekend and he takes care of our daughter, so that I can rest.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would have to think a while on that one.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Brought me a signed set list when I couldn't make it to a show. It's actually become a 'thing' with us. I've got several now, from Cowboy Mouth, Rev. Horton Heat, Rehab, Gwar, and Dax Riggs.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 11:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• He's on vacation this week and he helped me clean the house on Monday.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I got up the other morning after decorating most of the tree the night before...and he had put the star on it and the lights were turned on!
    If you knew my hubby you would know that it was a big deal to me ;)
    *he is not really the person you think of when someone says christmas/holiday spirit!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Picks me up at work when the weather is bad (he knows I don't drive very well in the snow)
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• He stopped drinking and has been helping with just about everything :0). Means alot to me.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• He finally agreed to let me go out and buy all new furniture :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• He took me out to supper last night after I got a cortizone injection in my hand. He also helped get the outside Christmas decoartions up last weekend.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010