Is anyone on nuvaring and missed their period?

I've been on nuvaring for 3 months now and usually start the night that i take it out but i havnt started my period yet and i took it out 3 days ago. could i be pregnant?

ajsmommy0801

Asked by ajsmommy0801 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hmmm... My period has never started the day I took it out. Sometimes it has started just in time to put the new ring in. There were also times when I didn't get a period at all. That being said, I actually did get pregnant while on nuva-ring! So if you don't get your period by the time you should insert a new ring, TAKE A TEST! Even though I think there was some medication that interfered and my doc assures me it will be okay, I still take tests all the time.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• ok thanks i hope im not i have a 4 month old lil boy and dont need anymore right now
    ajsmommy0801

Comment by ajsmommy0801 (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• i missed my period on nuvaring and took a test and i was pregnant
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2010