When is the time right?

How did you know when it was the right time to have another baby? I have one dd who is 9. I am ready to have another but I guess Im just scared. You know all the unanswered questions. I have to go back to work and I wonder who would watch the baby? Can hubby switch shifts? What doctor would I use? How can I add anymore to our busy life? I know these things just come together. I had my dd out of wedlock and it was a struggle and I had alot on my plate. I am now married and I feel the time getting close and then all these questions start to panic me. I have a really hard time making a decision unless I have every detail worked out..How did you know the time was right? I want to just do it, but I dont want to be reckless...

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• well first talk to your husband see what he says. then write down all your financial and see if you would be able to afford another baby. i have a 4 month and dont want anymore anytime soon. but you dont wanna wait to long my mom waited 9 years to have me and i just now got outta the house and shes 50 so you gotta think bout how old you will be when they finally leave the house.
    ajsmommy0801

Answer by ajsmommy0801 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You'll know when its right. Dont worry about anything in the future until after youre pregnant.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Only you know what is right for you
    I want my kids to be like 2 or 3 years apart
    :)
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2010