does this sound ok to you or even healthy!? adult content

my husband gets mad at me for not having sex with him. last night I was too tired and we didn't make love so he ended up going down stairs to watch TV. he was really angry. BUT here's the thing- we had made love earlier in the afternoon (he had a half day of work)  for goodness sake! its not like its been weeks or even days for that matter. so this morning when he left for work, I asked for a kiss and he said "no thanks" and left. now I ask you, does that sound OK or healthy to you?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• He's acting like an ass

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I think he sounds like a real big baby. It does not sound OK & his immature behavior would really annoy me. I would be pissed at him for acting that way.

I have gotten angry when DH was not in the mood, but it's always when it's been a long time.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Doesnt sound right...Maybe he feels rejected. I think you need to talk about it when things calm down, that it isnt a personal rejection but women dont have the same needs as men, sometimes you can fill the need and sometimes you cant. He is being immature about it!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No, his behavior is not okay. You're not required to have sex with him whenever he wants it. And he's acting like a child when you don't.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Not okay or Healthy
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Not okay. WHat does he want? You guys had sex that day--its not like you cut him off for months! WHat a cry baby. Ask him what the heck is wrong? It IS his problem,after all.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• my boyfriend is the same way he gets mad cus i dont wanna have sex but i work and take care of our son so at the end of the day im tired and all he does is sit at home not trying to find a job or anything. and wen i wanna go off on my day off he gets pissed cus he has to keep the baby and cant go to his friends. but i think your husband is being very childish and needs to grow up.
    ajsmommy0801

Answer by ajsmommy0801 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• It sounds like he's being very childish,about the whole thing.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Sounds like he is being a selfish, cry baby and needs to grow up.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2010