Would you be mad?

If your dh lied about going to bar while out of town and you only found out because friend whose is out of town with him posted it on facebook... Not mad about bar, that doesnt bug me its the lying.

karamomof5

Asked by karamomof5 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes i would be mad if hubby lied.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I am all about honesty and openness... So yeah, it would anger me to find out he lied to me. And I wouldn't be upset about the bar, which would really make the lying anger me more simply because there is no need for him to hide it from me.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would be mad that he lied, but for him to lie about the bar would well be rediculous since he goes to the bar with his buddies a couple times a week anyways.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 11:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I'd be upset, but I wouldn't go overboard about it.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would be pissed, and I would be worrying about why he hid it. If it was just drinks at a bar it would be no big deal, so what else was going on? Even if nothing happened and you trust him, that would be my thought process.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Me.

I would be. However that's because we have an agreement in regards to no drinking/no bars... Due to my husband's past drinking problems.

If we didn't have said agreements in place, I wouldn't necessarily be mad. I would want to know why he felt the need to lie to me about it. That would bother me, hurt more than anger, the fact that he chose to lie to me about it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Furious. A lie is a lie. It'd make me wonder why he lied and what else hes lying about?
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I would also be upset. Why did he feel the need to lie about it? Or did he just simply not tell you because it wasn't a big deal and he din't even think of it?
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Yup, I'd wonder why he felt the need to lie and what else he's lying about.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Lying about anything would make me angry. God knows how many other lies he's told you that you'll never find out about.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2010