Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Section 8 Rental Assistance in MN

Isn't there a form of Section 8 in Minnesota that will pay for your half of the rent directly to the landlord? Everyone I call for info on how to apply, says they don't do the vouchers anymore, but yet while I'm looking for an apartment (our lease is up in April, landlord is a complete jack-o**) some say Sec. 8 is accepted.

So who would I call to get this information??????

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • I'm from Mn and as far as I know, if you don't already have can't get it. You have to do low income. That's the way it is in my city anways. As far as I know/what I heard.

    Answer by Chell.o_0 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.